联通实名制官方下载_联通实名制官方下载用英语怎么写

发布时间:

英文写法翻译

China Unicom Real-Name Registration Official Download

联通实名制官方下载

重点词汇

联通───China Unicom;实名制───Real-Name Registration;官方下载───Official Download;认证───Authentication;手机号───Mobile Number

双语使用场景

1. 您需要下载联通官方APP完成实名认证───You need to download the official China Unicom app to complete real-name authentication.

2. 新用户必须通过实名制验证才能使用服务───New users must pass real-name verification to use the service.

3. 请在联通官网找到实名认证入口───Please find the real-name registration entry on China Unicom's official website.

4. 这个功能需要绑定您的身份证信息───This feature requires binding your ID card information.

5. 实名制有助于提高网络安全性───Real-name system helps improve network security.

6. 您可以通过扫描二维码下载官方应用───You can download the official application by scanning the QR code.

7. 完成实名认证后即可享受全部服务───After completing real-name authentication, you can enjoy all services.

8. 系统会提示您上传身份证照片───The system will prompt you to upload ID card photos.

英语使用场景

1. The real-name registration process is mandatory for all new SIM cards.───所有新SIM卡都必须完成实名注册流程。

2. You can download the authentication app from the official app store.───您可以从官方应用商店下载认证应用程序。

3. Identity verification is required to activate your mobile service.───激活移动服务需要进行身份验证。

4. The system will guide you through the step-by-step registration process.───系统将指导您完成逐步注册流程。

5. Make sure to use the official China Unicom website for downloads.───请确保使用中国联通官方网站进行下载。

6. Your personal information is encrypted during the verification process.───您的个人信息在验证过程中会被加密。

7. The real-name policy helps prevent fraudulent activities.───实名制政策有助于防止欺诈活动。

8. After successful verification, you will receive a confirmation message.───验证成功后,您将收到确认信息。