链家app下载_链家app下载用英语怎么写

发布时间:

英文写法翻译

Lianjia App Download

链家app下载

重点词汇

下载───Download; 房源───Property Listings; 经纪人───Agent; 预约───Schedule; 地图找房───Map Search

双语使用场景

1. You can download the Lianjia app from the official app store.───你可以从官方应用商店下载链家app。

2. The app allows users to browse numerous property listings.───这款应用允许用户浏览大量房源信息。

3. You can directly contact agents through the app.───你可以通过app直接联系经纪人。

4. It's convenient to schedule a house viewing via the Lianjia app.───通过链家app预约看房很方便。

5. The map search function helps you find properties in specific areas.───地图找房功能帮助你在特定区域寻找房源。

6. After downloading the app, you need to register an account.───下载app后,你需要注册一个账号。

7. The Lianjia app provides detailed information about each property.───链家app提供每个房源的详细信息。

8. You can filter search results based on your preferences in the app.───你可以在app中根据个人偏好筛选搜索结果。

英语使用场景

1. I downloaded the Lianjia app to search for apartments in Beijing.───我下载了链家app来搜索北京的公寓。

2. The Lianjia app makes it easy to compare different property prices.───链家app使得比较不同房产价格变得容易。

3. Many people use the Lianjia app when looking to rent or buy a home.───许多人在租房或购房时使用链家app。

4. You can save your favorite properties in the app for later review.───你可以在app中收藏喜欢的房源以便后续查看。

5. The app sends notifications when new properties matching your criteria are listed.───当有符合你条件的新房源上市时,app会发送通知。

6. My friend recommended I download the Lianjia app for house hunting.───我朋友推荐我下载链家app来找房。

7. The Lianjia app has become an essential tool for real estate transactions in China.───链家app已成为中国房地产交易的重要工具。

8. Before the house viewing, I checked the property details on the Lianjia app.───在看房前,我在链家app上查看了房产详情。