建设银行手机客户端官方下载_建设银行手机客户端官方下载用英语怎么写

发布时间:

英文写法翻译

China Construction Bank Mobile Client Official Download

建设银行手机客户端官方下载

重点词汇

建设银行───China Construction Bank;手机客户端───Mobile Client;官方下载───Official Download;安装───Install;登录───Log in;转账───Transfer;查询───Inquire

双语使用场景

1. You can download the official mobile client of China Construction Bank from the app store.───您可以从应用商店下载建设银行的官方手机客户端。
2. After installing the app, you need to log in with your bank account.───安装应用程序后,您需要使用银行账户登录。
3. The mobile client allows you to transfer money to other accounts easily.───手机客户端使您可以轻松地向其他账户转账。
4. You can inquire about your account balance through the mobile client.───您可以通过手机客户端查询账户余额。
5. Make sure to download the official version to protect your personal information.───请务必下载官方版本以保护您的个人信息。
6. The mobile client provides various financial services for users.───手机客户端为用户提供各种金融服务。
7. If you forget your password, you can reset it through the mobile client.───如果您忘记密码,可以通过手机客户端重置。
8. The client supports both Android and iOS systems.───该客户端支持安卓和iOS系统。

英语使用场景

1. The China Construction Bank mobile client offers a convenient way to manage your finances.───建设银行手机客户端提供了一种便捷的理财方式。
2. Users can pay bills and make investments through the official app.───用户可以通过官方应用程序支付账单和进行投资。
3. It is important to keep your mobile client updated to the latest version.───保持手机客户端更新到最新版本非常重要。
4. The app uses encryption technology to ensure the security of transactions.───该应用程序使用加密技术来确保交易安全。
5. You can apply for loans and credit cards via the mobile banking client.───您可以通过手机银行客户端申请贷款和信用卡。
6. The client's user interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate.───该客户端的用户界面设计直观,易于操作。
7. Customer service is available 24/7 through the mobile application.───通过手机应用程序可以24/7获得客户服务。
8. Regular maintenance of the app ensures smooth performance and security.───定期维护应用程序可确保其性能流畅和安全。