嘀嗒拼车app下载软件_嘀嗒拼车app下载软件用英语怎么写
发布时间:英文写法翻译
Dida Carpool App Download Software

重点词汇
拼车───Carpool; 下载───Download; 乘客───Passenger; 车主───Car owner; 预约───Book; 行程───Trip; 分摊───Share; 安全───Safety
双语使用场景
1. I need to download the Dida Carpool app to find a ride.───我需要下载嘀嗒拼车app来找个顺风车。
2. The app allows you to carpool with people going the same way.───这个软件允许你和同路的人一起拼车。
3. Passengers can book a trip in advance through the app.───乘客可以通过app提前预约行程。
4. Car owners can share their empty seats and costs.───车主可以分享他们的空座位并分摊成本。
5. The platform ensures the safety of both drivers and passengers.───该平台确保司机和乘客双方的安全。
6. You can split the fare with other passengers.───你可以和其他乘客分摊车费。
7. After downloading, you need to register an account.───下载后,你需要注册一个账户。
8. The app matches you with a car owner based on your route.───该app会根据你的路线为你匹配一位车主。
英语使用场景
1. Where can I download the Dida Carpool app?───我在哪里可以下载嘀嗒拼车app?
2. Carpooling is an economical and eco-friendly way to travel.───拼车是一种经济环保的出行方式。
3. The passenger confirmed the booking successfully.───乘客成功确认了预约。
4. The car owner will pick you up at the designated location.───车主会在指定地点接你。
5. Safety verification is required before using the carpool service.───使用拼车服务前需要进行安全验证。
6. Let's share the cost of this trip.───让我们分摊这次行程的费用吧。
7. The download process for the app is very simple.───这个应用程序的下载过程非常简单。
8. You can view the trip details in the app.───你可以在app里查看行程详情。